Our self-storage units are ideal for storage of:
- Household goods
- Business stock and Archived Goods
- Holiday and camping equipment
- Pianos and musical equipment
- Sporting equipment
- Cars, motorbikes, quads and trailers
- Non Perishable Items
All units are secured with galvanised roller shutter, or Standard Container doors which you secure with your own lock.
The self-storage units are all standard Shipping Containers, with easy access.
The units have a maximum door width of approximately 2.4 metres.
- 18 m³
- 35 m³
- 75 m³
Call us today on 011 469 4984 or email [email protected]
We have a number of rules for your protection and ours. These rules are STRICTLY APPLIED. Please familiarise yourselves with the rules and the Terms and Conditions of the Rental Agreement for Northern Self Storage to rent a Container and the use of the Container Storage Facility.
We also offer a number of hints and tips to help you make the most of your storage facility.
Self Storage Terms
- Our staff will not assist you in moving or packing your goods.
- You may only park immediately in front of your unit, making sure others can pass freely around you.
- You are required to supply your own padlock for your Storage Container. NSS will not hold your keys for you.
- There are no lights or power points inside the units to avoid any chance of electrical problems. You may not bring your own lights or operate any electrical equipment, including battery operated equipment.
- You can, of course, use your car’s headlights and torches if required.
- It is not permitted to store chemicals, paints, greases or oils in the units without our express permission.
- You must supply your own packaging. We do not provide boxes or packing materials.
- Any vehicles stored in the units must be mostly emptied of fuel, retaining only sufficient for driving to a garage. No vehicles may be refueled on the premises.
- Washing machines, refrigerators and deep freezes must be emptied before being stored.
- We carry out regular checks of the exterior of all units. Any visible damage or unsecured unit will be reported to you.
- If you suspect that your Self Storage Container has been tampered with, your lock damaged or stolen, or any of your belongings removed you must report this to the office immediately.