We at NSS pride our self’s on the security we offer our customers. We utilize high-tech methods of security to ensure that the possessions and/or business items you store are safe and secure.
Some of the options we give you include:
- A Cell phone encoded gate pass (only 1 cell phone number per Storage container)
- 24 Hour CCTV surveillance placed in strategically located positions
- Fire extinguishers, as well as fire detection and alarm systems
- Electrified perimeter fencing
Other safety precautions include:
- Access to the premises 24/7
- Office is open between the hours of 07:00 am to 16:30 pm, Monday to Friday
- A speed limit inside the premises is limited to 10km/h
To ensure the safety of your items and the items of others, we have limited the storage of hazardous or unsuitable items, these include:
- Firearms, ammunitions or explosives
- Radioactive materials
- Toxic, pollutants or contaminated goods
- Living plants and/or animals
- Food and/or perishable goods
- Cash and securities
- Flammable liquids (including petrol and diesel)
- Full or empty gas cylinders
Or any illegal goods
- Access is granted by way of a Cellphone encoded Gate pass.
- Only 1 Cellphone number per Storage Container will be loaded.
- Access to the premises is normally 07.00 to 17.00 Monday to Sunday. Special arrangements may be made to access your unit outside of those times.
- The speed limit inside the premises is 10 km/h.